Athi varadaraja Swamy Tickets Booking website: Arulmigu Devaraja Swamy temple is one of the most popular temples in Kanchipuram. Lakhs of pilgrims visit Arulmigu Devaraja Swamy temple every day to worship Varadaraja Swamy. Devotees can participate in Sahasranama Archana Seva by booking online tickets. Now, the ticket booking process has made easier for the convenience of pilgrims. Here is the detailed process of Athi Varadar Darshan Tickets 2019 Online Booking.
Athi Varadar Darshan Tickets 2019 Online Booking – Athi varadaraja Swamy Tickets Booking website
Athi Varadaraja Swamy Darshan Timings 2019
|Darshan Session||Darshan Timings|
|Morning||7:30 A.M to 12:30 P.m|
|Evening||3:30 P.M to 8:00 P.M|
Instructions for Pilgrims:
- Darshanam Tickets will be available in limited number. That is approximate, 150 tickets will be provided at a time.
- The devotees have to book the tickets as soon as the tickets open on the portal. Otherwise, the tickets will be completed within 2 hours after release.
Kanchi Athi Varadar Sahasranama Archana Darshan Online Booking Time
|Total tickets were available per day||500|
|Tickets are released daily at||10:00 A.M.|
|Tickets will be available||4 days before the date of darshan|
|Archanai Tickets can’t be booked for||Saturday & Sunday|
|When there are no tickets available||Next availability dates will be shown|
|Sahasranama Archana Seva Timings every day||Morning 11:00 A.M. and Evening 5:00 P.M|
|Previous Darshan||The idol was worshipped in 1979 before 40 years|
|Present Darshan||Now its time for us to worship the idol i.e., 2019.|
|Darshan period||July 1, 2019, to August 17, 2019|
|Darshan Timings||6 A.M to 2.00 P.M.|
|Afternoon||3.00 P.M to 9.00 P.M.|
Other Darshan Facilities:
- There is an Rs. 50 ticket available for fast darshan.
- 500 ticket for Sahasranama Archana
- Timings: Morning 11.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Evening 7.00 PM to 8.00 PM
Step by Step Athi Varadar Darshan 2019 Rs.500/- Tickets Online Booking Process:
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department official website https://tnhrce.gov.in Or directly you can open this link https://tnhrce.gov.in/eservices/archanaiticket_collection.php
- Athi Varadarajan Swamy temple official website will be opened.
- “Shri Athi Varathar Festival 2019 – Sahasranama Archana Online booking” – Link will be accessible on the homepage; click on that link.
- Select the Darshan date, Darshan time (11 A.M (or) 5 P.M.), booked tickets and book option.
- Select BOOK option.
- Available tickets and other details will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, Enter all your details like District, State, Name, Gender, Age, Aadhar number, Door No., Location, Village or town or city name, PIN code or ZIP code, Mobile No, Amount (500.00), Email, captcha given below the column.
- Tap Submit button.
- Now, Continue the Payment process.
- Book your ticket.
- Booking ID or token number will be sent to the recipient’s mail-id. Take the hardcopy of it while going for darshan.
How to Reach Kanchipuram?
Kanchipuram is near Chennai. It is 71 KM from Chennai. Pilgrims can reach through various transport mediums like buses, trains, and cars.
|By Train||It takes 2 to 3 hours by train. There is a railway station at Kanchi.|
|By Bus||It may take 2 to 3 hours.|
|By Flight||If you want to use airways, you must land in Chennai and go from there, as there is no airport at Kanchi|
Pilgrims reach to the temple through buses or autos after reaching the Kanchipuram. People can navigate easily to the temple and have the darshan of Kanchi Kamakshi Amman (One of the 18 Shaktipeet) and Ekambareswarar and Varadaraja Swamy temple.
How to book Rooms Near Athi Varadar Kanchipuram Temple online?
Pilgrims can stay for the desired period if they wish to stay at Kanchipuram. The accommodation can be booked through temple official website, Athivarada Perumal at Kancheepuram temple. Also, the rooms can be booked through various apps like Oyo, goibibo, Makemytrip, Paytm.
Sri Athi Varadaraja Swamy temple at Kanchipuram Darshanam Info
Sri Athi Varadaraja Swamy temple is one of the oldest and familiar temples of India. Most of the people aware of this Temple’s history. Every year lakhs of pilgrims used to visit the temple from across the globe. People reach to Kanchipuram to worship the darshan of Kamakshi Amman and Ekamabareswarar. Also, various other famous temples situated in Kanchipuram. As per the history, 108 Divya desams (temples) of Lord Maha Vishnu visited by 12 poet-saints (Alwars). Kanchi is also familiar as Vishnu Kanchi due to these ancient temples. The well-known Hindu scholars Vasishta Advaita Philosophy, the great Ramanujan resided at this temple years ago. Sri Atthi Varadaraja Perumal temple is one of the most popular temples of Kanchipuram and the temple is also known as Perumal Koil (Perumal Temple).
Legend of Varadaraja Swamy Temple, Kanchipuram:
Pallava king Nandivarman II has constructed the Atthi Varadaraja Swamy temple in the ancient days. The temple was further developed by various dynasties such as Pandya, Chola, Kakatiya, Vijayanagara, Hoysala, etc. the temple was constructed with extraordinary architecture.
Varadaraja Swamy temple is famous as lizard temple because the silver and gold lizard idols will be seen at the entrance of the temple. People believe that they can be prevented from delinquencies, chronic diseases, sins, etc if they touch the gold, silver lizards in this temple.
Story of the Gold and Silver Lizards:
When sage Gautama visited the place, around then while his two followers offering water for the sage in pooja pots, a lizard fallen in the pot. By observing that sage Gautama cursed supporters to become lizards. Later they were soothed from the curse by the grace of Maha Vishnu. Their replicas were left on the top of the sanctuary.