Suvidha App For Election Results Download iOS: Haveri Lok Sabha Constituency vote counting to be held on 23rd May with all secured arrangements. The vote counting is to be held at the Government Engineering College at Devagiri in Haveri outskirts.
Suvidha App For Election Results Download iOS (Live Results Party Wise & Constituency Wise)
Deputy Commissioner of Haveri and District Election Officer Krishna Bajpai said that the vote counting will be starting at 8 AM from 23rd May and will be supposed to announce the result by 2 PM on the same day.
“In a bid to disseminate information immediately on counting, round-wise details will be uploaded on Suvidha App,” he said.
At the Government Engineering College at Devagiri, 10 rooms arranged for vote counting, said Mr. Bajpai. 8 rooms allotted to count the votes from 5 assembly constituencies in Haveri district and 3 districts in Gadag and the remaining 2 rooms will be allotted for counting of postal ballots and service ballots.
“In each room, there will be 14 tables and in all, there will be 126 tables. It will be 20 rounds of counting in Ron Assembly segment followed by 19 in Haveri and Ranebennur Assembly segments, 18 rounds in Hanagal and Shirahatti, 17 in Byadgi, 16 in Gadag and Hirekerur. In each Assembly segment, votes will be tallied with VVPATs in five select polling stations,” he said.
“There will be 13 vote counting supervisors, 143 counting assistants and 175 micro observers. The staff has been chosen through randomisation process. A three-level randomisation of staff will be held at 5.30 a.m. on May 23 in the presence of election observers and subsequently, tables will be allotted. In all, there will be 703 personnel, including the staff for tabulation and strong room on counting duty,” he said.
Krishna Bajpai said that the strong rooms will be opened at 7.30 am with the election observers and counting agents. Postal Ballots counting will be starting and results will be announced after each round of counting.
Superintendent of Police of Haveri K. Parashuram said that various specific colors will be assigned for counting staff, police, and political party agency. The entry will be offered only for officials and the security will be tight at the counting place.
He said that adequate police staff and authorities had been conveyed for bandobast. Prohibitory requests had been issued over the area on May 23 separated from denial on special of alcohol from 6 a.m. to midnight on that day. A ban had been forced on victory celebrations, motorcycle rallies, he said.
Suvidha app For Election Results
Suvidha App is specially launched by the Election Commission of India that allows the candidates to know their nominations, permissions, and various other details.
“The Election Commission is working towards easing the procedure for filling nomination, permissions and media certification during election period”, the app’s summary on the Google Play store adds.
Suvidha App – Registration Process and Uses
- The contenders can register with the app and apply for the permissions by visiting the Suvidha portal, suvidha.eci.gov.in.
- Upon visiting the portal, candidates will get the One-Time Password (OTP) on their mobile. After entering the OTP the users can access the Suvidha App.
- The candidates whose nominations have been submitted to the returning officers and political party agents who are registered with the portal can be able to use the app.
- The mobile application has two main modules — nomination and permission.
- The Suvidha app enables contender to see the affidavit and receipt identifying with their nomination. This app can also check the status of their permission just as the total count of such requests.
- A candidate can seek permission for holding meetings, processions, and rallies through this app.
- Candidates can also seek permission for opening of temporary party office, using loudspeakers, using helicopters, and helipad, stage, and barricades.
- This app will be helpful for the candidates to seek permissions. And the app is the single window system to offer permissions for ‘media certification’.
- Candidates can check the counting updates and the voting reports on 23rd