NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme Registration & Apply Online Enrollment Statistics – Health Insurance
AP NTR Arogya Raksha (Health for All) Scheme Apply Online : Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has launched the health care schemes for employees, working journalists. These schemes were named as Dr. N.T.R Vaidya Seva, Aarogya Raksha Scheme. These schemes were exclusively introduced for AP corporate people’s health and safety. AP Government is planning to provide good health for all AP people with fewer charges. ‘Health for All’ is the main motto of the Dr. N.T.R Vaidya Seva, Aarogya Raksha Scheme.
The citizens of AP can enroll from 01st January to 28th February 2017 under Dr. N.T.R Vaidya Seva, Aarogya Raksha Schemes by paying a nominal amount of Rs 1200 per year, per head. Here we have mentioned the detailed information about registration process, application process and many other details of these Dr. N.T.R Vaidya Seva, Aarogya Raksha Schemes. Check the article for more information.
AP NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme Application Form Online :
The ‘Health for All’ scheme is presented by the state of AP for the first time. The state is aiming to provide the quality health for all residents of AP within less charge. ‘Aarogya Raksha’ scheme – details, how to apply? How to pay? How to register? Details were mentioned here.
Registration Date : January 1 to February 28, 2017 (Last date)
List of websites to pay the premium:
104 or 8333817469
How To Apply Online Or Registration of NTR Aarogya Raksha
- Visit any of the preferred website of NTR Aarogya Raksha
- Enter your Aadhaar Number.
- You get an OTP (one-time password) to your Aadhaar enabled phone number
- Submit your family members details, images etc.,
- AP Arogya Raksha Application Status and Enrolment Statistics
- Click the below link.
- Select Your District.
- Select Your Mandal.
- AP Arogya Seva Enrolment Statistics will be on that page.
AP Aarogya Raksha Scheme FAQ’s and Full Details:
- The families can be enrolled under “Health for All” from 01.01.2017 up to 28-02-2017 by paying the premium for the whole family for one year with a low premium of Rs.1200/ – for the person.
- End-to-end cashless services for recognized 1044 infections under optional and tertiary care through 400 Government and Corporate Network Hospitals.
- ‘Health for All’ Scheme numbers to be one of the pioneers as far as accomplishing value and giving responsible and confirmation based great quality medicinal services benefits in the State to help Above Poverty Line families from calamitous health use.
- The BPL families / families going under representatives / retired people health plan / working columnist health plan are as of now secured with quality medicinal services. The rest of the populace office to 32 lakhs of families will be secured under “Health for All” notwithstanding 159 lakhs of families who are as of now secured under different state-claimed programs like Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva, Employees Health Scheme, and Working Journalist Scheme.
- Not at all like other protection, plans previous infection won’t be considered.
- The infant can be enlisted under the Scheme by paying Rs.100/ – every month for the staying money related months.
- The recently wedded couple either the spouse or husband has a place with another state can be enlisted under one family by paying the whole yearly premium.
Patients’ choice for undergoing treatment:
- The choice of clinic for treatment is with the patient. The whole procedure from the season of direct of health camps to the screening, diagnosing, treatment, development and claim payment is made simple through online processing to keep any abuse and extortion.
- 138 Follow-up services will be accommodated a time of one year through settled bundles to those patients who require long haul follow-up treatment keeping in mind the end goal to get ideal advantage from the method and dodge intricacies. Follow-up bundles incorporate consultation and medication.
- The point of the Scheme is to enhance value of access to Above Poverty Line families to quality tertiary therapeutic care both by reinforcing the Public Hospital foundation and also through buy of value private restorative services to give budgetary support of Rs. 2.00 lakhs for every annum for individual for disastrous health needs.
- End-to-end cashless inpatient services from the season of detailing of the patient, including proficient services, examinations, medications, inserts, consumables, eating routine and ten (10) days post-release pharmaceutical, including treatment of complexities, assuming any, up to thirty (30) days post-release for those patients who experience “recorded treatment (ies) offered through Network Hospitals.