E Karshak App Andhra Pradesh Registration Process & Benefits: If a farmer’s crop was destroyed due to natural disasters or any other cause, it is the biggest trouble for the farmer. Unfortunately, every year farmers face a similar situation. However, the government is implementing insurance schemes to provide them with social security. In the past, the government offered the convenience of registering insurance at home without having to go around government offices through just an app, which is an E-karshak app.
E Karshak App Andhra Pradesh Registration Process & Benefits
Farmers do not have to turn around service centers and banks in the coming days. Crop details have to be registered in the e-karshak app at the farm staff, the crop insurance will be applicable. The Ministry of Agriculture is planning to adopt this new policy from this Rabi season. The state agriculture ministry has released new guidelines on crop insurance.
Until last year, farmers paid insurance premiums to the agency selected under Prime Minister Fazalbima. The state government then decided to pay the premium for the farmers. The government has registered the names of eligible farmers in last Kharif season. However, the official registrations of for the rabi crop insurance in November this year was not open … Keeping all this in mind, the government has also made changes to the registration process. The Government has said that the farmers who had registered with the E-Karshak app will get the crop insurance benefits for rabi and kharif seasons.
E-Karshak App Registration Process
Farmers can register their crops through the e-karshak app during the Kharif and Rabi season. The subsidy schemes implemented by the Agriculture Department are based on this. Farmers should go to the village secretariat and register the mobile app. A nodal officer will be appointed in the JDA office to oversee the process. Comprehensive information entry options are provided in the app for what it is: intercrops, orchards, vegetable cultivation, first, two and three crops.
- With the coordination of the VAA / HA / SAA and VRO in the Village Secretariat, the farmers in their area have to submit the details of the crops they have planted in the mobile app.
- Registration should be done individually during the Kharif, Rabi and summer harvest season.
- Concerned village secretariat officers should monitor the registered data and have to update periodically and declare the progress.
- After the supervision of the officer assigned to the JDA office, the designated officer of the district JDA office continues to inform the commissioner’s office.
E-Karshak App Benefits
- The farmers who are getting credit from the banks no need to approach the banks from now. Those who do not have a loan do not need to register at the Common Residence Center.
- No need to pay a premium for any of the banks.
- If banks collect the insurance premium from the crop loan after October 1, 2019, it will be repaid to the farmers. The banks will refund the premium collected from the farmers if they are credited to the company.
- All eligible claims are credited directly to the concerned cultivator’s Aadhaar bank account.
Department of Agriculture as the nodal agency
The Agriculture Department has been selected as the nodal agency for the implementation of the new policy. Before joining the crop insurance scheme, the details of the Aadhaar card of the cultivator are recorded in the Android app called e-karshak. For that, the deadline was fixed. For Rabu season it is January 31 deadline and for all the rest of the crops, the deadline will be 15 February. E-Karshak app contains the information of its own farmer and tenant farmer.