YSR LAW Nestham Apply Online @ ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in: Andhra Pradesh State to pay Rs 5,000 monthly stipends to junior advocates. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has passed the GO G.O. MS No. 75 dated October 26 stating that the junior lawyers aged less than 35 years should get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month. Justice Secretary G Manohar Reddy issued the order on Saturday. According to G.O, the government has decided to pay junior lawyers Rs 500,000 per month for three years as promised by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy. AP High Court Lawyers Committee Chairman Ganta Rama Rao expressed his pleasure over the decision. Under this G.O, Lawyers whose records will be maintained by the A.P. Bar Council under Section17 of the Advocates Act, 1961 are eligible to get the stipend. Junior lawyers who passed out after 2016 are eligible to get this stipend. Under Section 22 of the Advocates Act, 1961, Junior lawyers will get the stipend for a period of 3 years. Junior Advocates who did not complete the 3-year practice on the date of the issue of GO are eligible to apply for the stipend. Non-practicing advocates who are doing business and other jobs are ineligible for the stipend under Rule 13 and Rule 20.2 of Certificate and Place of Practice (Verification) Rules, 2015.
YSR LAW Nestham Apply Online – Application For Rs 5000 Junior Advocates
Eligibility to get the stipend
- The applicant must have graduated in law and registered in the AP Lawyers’ Council.
- Junior lawyers who are under the age group 35 years of age are eligible.
- Those who have passed the law in 2016 are eligible.
- The first three years will be taken into consideration the Enrollment Certificate registered with the lawyer.
- Those who have not completed three years of practice as Junior Advocate at the time of the issue of GO will be eligible for the scholarship.
- In a family (spouse, husband, and child) one person only can get this benefit.
Who is ineligible?
- Non-practicing lawyers
- Lawyers who had completed the three years of practice.
- Four wheeler owners
YSR LAW Nestham Online Application Procedure
The application must be registered at ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in. These are sent to the village/ward volunteers. Municipal Commissioner in urban areas and MPDs in rural areas will get approval from the Collector if the application is found to be correct. They are placed in the CFMS database portal. The payment of stipend is approved by the judiciary. The money is then credited to the beneficiary account. The village/ward volunteers send a beneficiary intrastate stipend fund receipt and message to the chief minister.