Happy Nest Online Booking: Happy Nest Amaravathi Flast online Booking Started. Second Phase Booking Was held on 15th Nov at Happy Nest Live Website. AP CRDA (AP Capital Region Development Authority) is going to venture the project named ‘Happy Nest’ in AP Capital Amaravati. In this venture, people can fulfill their dream of having the own house. The Happy Nest is going to be a gated community, which is going to be constructed in 14.46 acres of land with 1200 flats. The 1200 flats will be constructed in 12 towers.
Happy Nest Online Booking, Availability Status – AP CRDA Apartment Project @ happynest.live
BASE PRICE: RS 3492 PER SFT
D, E, F BLOCKS COMMENCES ON: 15TH NOVEMBER 2018 AT 9.00 AM
The venture is categorized into 2 phases. In 1st Phase, 600 flats will be constructed in G+18 methodology. The flats will be of various types. The flat charges will be Rs 3,500 per square feet (basic sale price). CRDA Commissioner Cherukuri Sridhar revealed that the flats will be constructed with more quality than the private builders. The flats will be constructed with good infrastructural facilities. Here we have listed the details of Amaravati Happy Nest venture, flats info, resources around the flats, facilities provided to the people and various other aspects.
- Please consult your banker to increase the limits of net banking transactions if necessary.
- Payments from NRI’s are currently accepted in Indian Rupees Only. NRI’s can make the payment through their Non Resident Ordinary(NRO) account only.
- Payments through international debit cards / credit cards / netbanking through international bank accounts are currently not acceptable. NRIs are advised to use their NRO accounts for paying Booking Amount.
Happy Nest Online Booking Website Name?
Interested people can buy / book the flats through online at www.happynest.live. The flats will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
The construction area is 20 percent of the land and 80 percent is open area. Facilities such as swimming pool, sports courts, squash, shuttle court, tennis court, 50000 sft club house, 1 KM walking track will be provided to the residents.
సీఆర్డీఏ ఆధ్వర్యంలో గృహ నిర్మాణం
Image Source: eenadu epaper (10-11-2018)
Happy Nest Project In Amaravati – Facilities Offered
- There will be Shakamuru Park nearby the Happy Nest. The Park will be constructed with 4-5 KM perimeter. Also, there will be VSRA University, Judicial Complex, Library, IT Cez will be constructed nearby AP Happy Nest.
- The available flats will be 1285, 1580, 1700, 1965, 2230, 2735 square feet.
- In the first phase of construction, the clubhouse will be constructed in 50 thousand square feet.
- In the clubhouse, there will be several facilities provided like AC gym, Yoga-meditation center, swimming pool, water treatment center, and others. The fee will be Rs 1000 less in this club from the market fares.
- Tennis court and squash court will be constructed. In this, lounge, business center, reading lounge, cafeteria, preview theatre, supermarket, clinic, pharmacy desk, Crèche will be constructed.
- Cricket practicing net, Badminton, Basketball, volleyball, tennis court, skating rink, rock climbing, meditation garden, Amphitheatre will also be constructed surrounded by the flats.
- In the whole venture, only 20% of the land will be used to construct the flats; and the remaining 80% will be used for various parks, clubs, and other facilities.
Reflexology Track Surrounded By the Project
- The reflexology track will be constructed in 1.1 km length around the venture with the concept of 5 elements of nature.
- Each flat will be constructed as a smart home in the tower. Power, Pan, Lock can be controlled from the Smartphones.
- The falts in Happy Nest can be booked through online. The 3D overview of the flats can be seen in the official portal. By navigating the screen, the users can know the complete view of the flats.
- The consultancy organization CBRE is acting as the project, and program manager for this venture. Genesis is designing the architecture of the houses.
Happy Nest Toll Free Contact Number/ Customer Care Number
Customer care(888 200 1234) available from 10:00 AM on Nov 12th 2018
+91 888 200 1234
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA)
Lenin Center , Governor Pet ,
Vijayawada – 520002 .
Andhra Pradesh – INDIA.
Sy.Nos. 153(p) to 157(p),
Nelapadu, Amaravati Capital City,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh